Dine in Style
The contemporary and prestigious brand for the hotel and restaurant sector
The exclusive and creative porcelain collections from Tafelstern offer customers the opportunity to create refined yet diversified table presentations. Successfully interpreting international food trends through the development of inspiring and innovative products in the finest quality premium porcelain.
The timeless design and multifunctional element of the product, together with the uncompromising dedication to quality delivers a product that will be enjoyed by customers for a lifetime.
- Only the highest quality raw materials are used to ensure consistent edge chip resistance and glaze durability, delivering the optimum value in use.
- As part of the process all products are super-heated to 1400°C to produce an ultra-hard-wearing glaze and product, to give years of service in a demanding foodservice environment.
- The ultra-hard glaze is extremely resistant to cuts, scratches and marking, extending the life of the product.
- The formulation, the materials used, and the density of the product gives excellent heat retention and resistance to water absorption to meet the highest foodservice standards.
- The product shapes have been designed for presentation and stackability.
- All decorated products are fired to 1220°-1280° C which means the pattern is protected in glaze to give years of service without fading.
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe.
Types of materials
Hard porcelain, one of the world’s hardest materials after diamond is distinguished by its high chip, cut and scratch resistant glaze. Tafelstern use kaolin, quartz, and feldspar in a very special mix which is fired at over 1400°C, making a premium grade porcelain.
Noble China,is an alumina strengthened, hard porcelain which combines the benefits of a fine delicate profile, durability and edge chip resistance in a Bone China white finish. Perfect for dining in premium restaurants and hotels.
Edge Chip Warranty
The Artis 5 Year Edge Chip Warranty, on Tafelstern products demonstrates our confidence in the durability of these international brands, developed exclusively for the professional food service market. The warranty offers Quality Assurance to all our customers in the UK and Ireland.
The edge warranty is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of the original purchase invoice. All Tafelstern hard porcelain and Noble China ranges of round and oval plates, bowls, cups and saucers sold and delivered to UK customers, via John Artis Limited are covered. Full details at www.artis-uk/warranty