Shaping Tabletop Solutions
The professional porcelain of tomorrow with a passion for aesthetic design and functionality
A visionary professional tableware brand for the global hotel and restaurant sector continually developing new and innovative collections which leave a lasting impression. Bauscher professional porcelain products are robust, functional, durable yet still beautiful, making them a popular choice with customers worldwide. Bauscher’s proven expertise in aesthetic yet functional design allows them to consistently transform culinary occasions into a truly memorable experience.
- Only the highest quality raw materials are used to ensure consistent edge chip resistance and glaze durability, delivering the optimum value in use.
- As part of the process all products are super-heated to 1400°C to produce an ultra-hard-wearing glaze and product, to give years of service in a demanding foodservice environment.
- The ultra-hard glaze is extremely resistant to cuts, scratches and marking, extending the life of the product.
- The formulation, the materials used, and the density of the product gives excellent heat retention and resistance to water absorption to meet the highest foodservice standards.
- The product shapes have been designed for presentation and stackability.
- All decorated products are fired to 1220°-1280° C which means the pattern is protected in glaze to give years of service without fading.
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe.
Types of materials
Hard porcelain, one of the world’s hardest materials after diamond is distinguished by its high chip, cut and scratch resistant glaze. Bauscher use kaolin, quartz, and feldspar in a very special mix which is fired at over 1400°C, making a premium grade porcelain.
Noble China, is an alumina strengthened, hard porcelain which combines the benefits of a fine delicate profile, durability and edge chip resistance in a Bone China white finish. Perfect for dining in premium restaurants and hotels.
Edge Chip Warranty
The Artis 5 Year Edge Chip Warranty, on Bauscher products demonstrates our confidence in the durability of these international brands, developed exclusively for the professional food service market. The warranty offers Quality Assurance to all our customers in the UK and Ireland.
The edge warranty is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of the original purchase invoice. All Bauscher hard porcelain and Noble China ranges of round and oval plates, bowls, cups and saucers sold and delivered to UK customers, via John Artis Limited are covered. Full details at www.artis-uk/warranty