Regional Sales Manager
North of England and North Wales
Competitive Basic Salary + Excellent Bonus, Company Car, Lunch Allowance
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic sales professional, combining sales support and development to both existing and new Artis customers.
Artis is one of the largest and most established suppliers of high quality tableware, glassware, cutlery and barware sourced from around the world. Our customer portfolio is extremely varied incorporating some of the most famous high street names and chains of Hotels, Restaurants and Cafés (HORECA) within the UK and Ireland. Artis products ultimately reach our customers via a network of local and national food service distributors. The service we provide our customer and our next delivery service being the key focus for the success of the business.
Your role would be to work with the distributors and end user customers across the North of England and North Wales.
The role is both demanding and rewarding, the successful candidate will receive the full support of a dedicated sales office and internal infrastructure.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting and educating distributor sales teams for accounts based in the designated territory.
- Working with distributor sales team personnel on their customer visits and presentations.
- Presenting and selling Artis product ranges to end users without the support or introduction from a distributor representative.
- Collating and updating a data base of end user customer contacts.
- Maintaining and updating customer showrooms with Artis products ranges.
- Liaising with distributor personnel on issues of service, product information, pricing, deliveries etc.
- Attending national and regional trade shows on behalf of Artis as required.
- Working with and supporting distributors with their own trade shows.
- Maintaining and developing your knowledge of the ever more varied Artis range of products, as well as keeping informed on our competitors’ activity in the market.
- Promoting Artis via social media in conjunction with our Marketing team.
- Maintaining up to date information for all your customer and distributor meetings.
- Attending Artis sales meetings and training events when required.
- The role will include some travel and overnight stays as and when appropriate.
- Previous sales experience ideally within the food service and sales industry.
- A confident and friendly selling manner.
- Exceptional aptitude for multi-tasking.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently without constant supervision.
- Able to work as part of a group as required.
- Be driven with a desire to exceed company targets and reap the subsequent rewards.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- A desire to find solutions to all eventualities.
- Liaison with colleagues and pass on opportunities when appropriate.
- Be able to adapt to changes at short notice.
- A driving licence.
- An outgoing personality.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to:
Nick Pullen- Sales Manager